Agua UV is a 100% coated Polyester Flame retardant fabric specially designed four outdoors.
The Agua Fabrics are waterproof and have a breathable coating.
The fabrics are anti-bacterial/anti-fungal.
Excellent stain removal has been observed for blood, urine, grease, ink, coffee, iodine, betadine, ketchup, chewing gum, chocolate and grape juice.
Agua Fabrics Aura (upholstery) collection offers materials which are suitable for upholstery of cushions, chairs, sofa’s, wall covering and Project Furniture.
Features Agua Aura
- Anti-bacterial / anti-fungal
- Urine resistant
- Easy to clean
- Stain resistant
- Spillage scan easily be removed using a damp sponge or cloth and wiping dry.
- Do not dry clean.
Specifications Agua Aura
|Composition||100% coated Polyester|
|Finish||Antibacterial / Anti-fungal|
|Roll length||25 meter|
|Light Fastness||7 (1-8)|
IMO FTPC Part 8 en Cal117
Agua Aura Upholstery Fabric
Agua is a specialist woven fabric with many inherent properties
It is important to look after the fabric to help maintain its appearance and condition. Most stains can be removed using the wipe clean method.
- NB.: Do not leave cushions outside in all weathers as water will ingress through stitching and zips
- General care: Regular vacuuming and wiping with a damp cloth to remove dust particles
- Spillages: remove quickly with an absorbent dry cloth
- Minor soiling: wipe with a clean damp microfibre cloth
- Waterbased stains: mild liquid detergent with warm water, rinse thoroughly followed by drying with an absorbent microfibre cloth. Use cold water for stains produced by bodily fluids.
- Other stains: use proprietary products, following the instructions on the container carefully
- Hypochlorite or Alcohol based solutions: can be used in extreme circumstances (Half a cup of household bleach with 5 litres of water- 10,000ppm) but not as part of a regular cleaning regime
- Cleaning Agents:Do not use optical brightening agents, products that contain peroxide or other chemicals that may cause fading. Do not use cleaning agents incorporating bleach as part of a regular maintenance programme
- Steam cleaning: can be completed in situ
- Machine Wash: With care at 40°C. Covers must NOT be turned inside out and the zips MUST be closed. Remove from machine as soon as washing cycle is complete.
- Line Dry
- Iron: If necessary on the face side of the fabric only at low temperature
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- Always pre-test cleaners on a hidden piece of fabric to evaluate the colourfastness and texture of the fabric before proceeding with cleaning
- All soap residue must be rinsed out of the fabric as it will attract further stains
Please note that stains caused by bodily fluids should be removed immediately.
As with all fabrics, stains that have been left in situ for over 24 hours will have set and will become increasingly difficult to remove.