Sunbrella Marine is a worldwide known reference material for boats and is widely appreciated for its technical properties and the extended range.
The fabric is woven on the basis of acrylic fibers dyed in the mass, and therefore has an excellent color stability (uv-resistance).
It is perfectly breathable fabric, resists wind and weather, and other external influences.
Maintenance friendly, mainly because the fabric dries very quickly in the open air, which also prevents mold.
Sunbrella Marine is especially suited for boat covers, boat canopies, etc.
Features Sunbrella Marine
- Outdoor fabric 100% solution dyed acrylic
- High UV resistant
- Dries quick in open air
- Breathable fabric
- Mold and Mildew resistant
- Maintenance free
- Regular maintenance of the fabric makes it easier to clean.
- It is recommended to clean the fabric with clear water and a soft brush.
- A pressure washer is absolutely inadvisable.
- Let the fabric air dry.
- For more stubborn stains a mild soap or cleaning product Tex Aktiv Cleaner, dissolved in lukewarm water.
- After a wash with Tex Aktiv Cleaner, the best is to re-impregnate with Tex Aktiv Guard.
Specifications Sunbrella Marine
|Material||100% Sunbrella solution dyed acrylic|
|Finish||special marine treatment|
|Roll Length||50 meters|
|Suitable for||Cockpit cover, spray hood, Biminitop, Sun awning, fly bridge, dodgers, winch cover, Mainsail cover.|