|Composition||100% Sunbrella ® acrylic|
|Finish||Resin based anti-fungi coating, water and UV resistant|
|Oil-repellent properties ISO 14419||4/8|
|Tensile strength||Warp 125 daN - Weft 115 daN|
|Tear strength||Warp 2,5 daN - Weft 2,3 daN|
|Schmerber - ISO 811||900 mm|
|Spray test - ISO 4920||5/5|
|Colour fastness UV - ISO 105 B02||7-8/8|
|Colour fastness weather condition - ISO 105 B04||4-5/5|
|Colour fastness dry friction - ISO 105X12||5/5|
|Colour fastness wet friction - ISO 105X12||5/5|
|Roll length||50 m|
|Recommended use||Spray hood, bimini, sun awning, dodgers, camper & cockpit enclosures, console cover, external windshield cover, winter cover, wheel & winch cover, mainsail cover|
|** Because Sunbrella Source fabrics are made from reused threads, there are sometimes variations in colour and thread thickness from one batch to another and the spliced ends of threads may be visible, which give them a unique irregular aesthetic aspect.|
- Regular maintenance of the fabric makes it easier to clean.
- It is recommended to clean the fabric with clear water and a soft brush.
- A pressure washer is absolutely inadvisable.
- Let the fabric air dry.
- For more stubborn stains a mild soap or cleaning product Tex Aktiv Cleaner, dissolved in lukewarm water.
- After a wash with Tex Aktiv Cleaner, the best is to re-impregnate with Tex Aktiv Guard.